- “Out Of A Far Country: A Gay Son’s Journey To God, A Broken Mother’s Search For Hope.” by Christopher Yuan and Angela Yuan
- “Outrageous Love Transforming Power.” By Terry Wardle
- “Understanding Gender Dysphoria: Navigating Transgender Issues In A Changing Culture.” by Mark A. Yarhouse
- “You See Me Free: Steps On A Journey Of Faith Through Fear Beyond Forgiveness Into Freedom.” by Dr. Debbie Rarick
- Living Hope Ministries – Living Hope’s mission is to proclaim God’s truth as we journey with those seeking sexual and relational wholeness through a more intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. Since 1989 Living Hope Ministries has provided a safe place for individuals seeking restoration and healing through weekly support group meetings, moderated online support forums, in-depth discipleship programs, and active partnerships with churches around the world.
- You See Me Free –YSMF empowers a transformational community that nurtures relational and sexual wholeness. We do this because understanding personal identity in relation to God and expressing it through healthy relationships with one another is foundational for both personal discipleship and recovery and the shepherding of those within congregations who are ready to face and work through their struggles.
- Quick Spiritual Reset – From Maureen Herring – daily short blogs about a scripture passage, typically 5 sentences long.